Blink HR, your Garden Route Placement Specialists, on behalf of a company based in George is looking for the following workplace talent to join their dynamic team.
A well-established company based in George requires the skills of an electronic engineer. The successful incumbent will be responsible for electronic design, construction, and installation of process/functional control of automated equipment.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Ability to program in C/C++.
Ability to design electronic systems that control mechanical processes and functions.
Ability to integrate various electronic/software systems.
At least 3- 5 years’ experience in a real-time embedded industry, a working knowledge of ARM microcontrollers, pc board design, population and testing.
Experience working with Qt would be preferential
Experience using version control software like GIT, SVN, etc.
Experience using Doxygen
Experience generating documentation for FATP, ATP and BOM.
Experience working with low level protocols (SPI, I2C, CAN and UART)
Knowledge of high-level network protocols like CANOpen and TCP/IP
Knowledge of EMI would be preferential
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work with clients
• Driver’s license Compulsory (Code B)
• Develop Firmware for STM32 ARM MCU using Atollic studio
• Designing and development of HMI using Qt for company vehicles and systems
• Generate Documentation for ATP, FATP and BOM for software and electronic systems
• Development of analog and digital schematics in Eagle PCB
• PCB layout and routing using EAGLE
• Development of control algorithms for company systems
• Testing of electronic sub-systems
• Providing embedded electronic and software solutions for management.
• Development of maintainable digital and analogue hardware
• Manage development projects
• Create high level and detail design according to specification
• Test Jig development
• Maintenance and repair of field equipment.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com